“By putting things in order at home, you are putting things in order in life,” says Marie Kondo, and many examples of happy transformations suggest that everything happens in this way.
A 30-year-old Japanese woman has already managed to help thousands of people around the world once and for all to make her home clean. Her book, Magic Cleaning, instantly became a bestseller and was published in more than 30 countries. Last year, Times magazine included Marie in the hundred most influential people on the planet.
Being a “born cleaner”, as the girl herself jokingly calls herself, she has been reading magazines for housewives since she was five years old, and, becoming a little older, seriously began to search for ideal methods to create an ideal order. Having tested hundreds of techniques in practice, Marie created her own system - not just a set of rules for organization, but a real training that turns even an inveterate messy person into a neat person.
According to Marie Kondo, maintaining order in the house is very simple. To do this, you need to perform only two actions - decide what needs to be thrown away, and correctly place what we want to save. If you do not make mistakes, then the effect of the reverse action does not threaten us - the chaos of the house and wardrobe will never return.
“The reverse effect occurs because people mistakenly believe that the cleaning was done carefully, when in reality they only partially sorted and put things away for storage,” says Marie and offers her action plan.
We clean everything in one go
Put things in order in one fell swoop, as quickly and completely as possible - first secret perfect cleaning. Thanks to speed, you will immediately see the result of your efforts and you will not lose inspiration, while moving in small steps will only lead to disappointment: "clean a little every day - and you will clean forever."
In no case do not turn cleaning into an endless boring duty! “Cleaning is a special event that happens once in a lifetime.” In the future, you will only need to put things in the places where they should be, and this will eventually become an unconscious habit.
Creating an ideal lifestyle
Before you make an inventory of your wardrobe, think about what lifestyle is closest to you, how would you like to live ideally. “If you skip this step, you will not only delay the whole process, but you will also expose yourself to a much higher risk of reverse action.”
What would you like to do? What cheers you up? What clothes do you feel best in? Dream and visualize - the more thoughtful and detailed the image, the better the result.
Throw it away, throw it away and throw it away again
Complete disposal of trash - perhaps main secretavoiding clutter. Here, Marie Kondo does not make any compromises: every thing must be evaluated and resolutely sent to the garbage bag if it fails the test. You will be surprised how much unnecessary has accumulated in your home - as a rule, these are dozens, or even hundreds of 50-liter bags.
A prerequisite for mopping up - patience and consistency: “Do not even think about cleaning up things until you finish the process of getting rid of the unnecessary! - warns Kondo. “Failure to follow this order is the only reason that people can’t achieve constant progress.”
Love, not calculation
How do you decide what things to get rid of? Most of us are rational. Marie Kondo offers a completely different approach: “Keep things because you love them, and not“ just like that! ”Arguments“ I may need this later ”or“ throwing it away - waste ”feel free to leave it behind. After all, as practice shows, if you want to find application, you can use any subject.
“The best way to decide what to keep and what to throw away is pick up each item and ask yourself: “Does it make you happy?” It’s necessary not only to open the wardrobe and, casting a glance at it “diagonally”, decide that everything in it will delight you. You must pick up every rag. When you touch a garment, the body reacts to it. ”
An appeal to the category of “comfortable home wear” is prohibited!
The habit of leaving clothes that you don’t like to “relax” in them at home, not only leads to clutter of the wardrobe, but also steals joy. Hours spent at home are precious time, so don’t reduce its value by donating what you don’t want to wear.
“True squandering is not to throw away things you don’t like, but to put them on. Precisely because there is nobody at home to see you, it makes more sense to reinforce your positive self-image by wearing the clothes you love. ”
Putting order into categories
To do the cleaning based on the place (for example, today - in the closet, tomorrow - in the dresser), from the point of view of Marie Kondo, – fatal error. Because most of us have the same things stored in several places, and often throughout the apartment. In such conditions, it is very difficult to assess what things need to be left. In addition, the same work in different places does not add enthusiasm and makes cleaning endless.
Marie recommends think in terms of category rather than place. Instead of putting things in order on some shelf in the closet, set a goal to deal, for example, with shoes or linen. Bring all the things of one category to one place and only after that start working with them - then nothing will slip away unnoticed.
It is better to start with those categories in relation to which it is easier to decide what to throw away and what to leave. When the turn of more complex things comes, you will feel much more confident.
Regarding clothing, Marie Condo recommends the following sequence:
• Tops (shirts, sweaters, sweatshirts, etc.)
• Lower parts of clothing (trousers, skirts, etc.)
• Clothing that needs to be hung on a coat hanger (jackets, jackets, suits, etc.)
• Handbags, etc.
• Additional items (scarves, belts, hats, etc.)
• Specialized clothing (bathing suits, uniforms, etc.)
If you follow this order, you will do all the work without hesitation and achieve visible results surprisingly quickly.
For every thing - a special place
After the selection procedure, your wardrobe will breathe much more freely - as a rule, no more than a third of the clothes from the original volume remain. Now it's time to remove all this! The main rule here is to find the most suitable place for each thing and learn how to immediately return it as soon as you finish using it. As a bonus, you will receive not only order, but also what can be attributed to the “magic” of cleaning: “Things that have their own place, where they return every day to rest, are more full of life.”
This requirement may look intimidating, but in practice it's pretty simple. “A place for each thing needs to be determined only once. Give it a try! The results will amaze you. You will stop buying more than you need. Your belongings will no longer accumulate. ”
Items of the same type must be kept together.
According to Marie Congo, her storage method is extremely simple: “store all items of the same type in one place and prevent storage places from creeping around the house.” You can break things down into just a few categories, but be sure to follow this rule.
Feel what things should be together, and choose the most suitable place for them.
If several people live in the apartment, everyone should have their own storage space. This is extremely important and ... miraculous - even small children become tidier, having a separate place where all their belongings are.
Maximum simplicity, no special tools
Nowadays, when a wide variety of devices are offered in abundance to facilitate storage, such advice is puzzling. But Marie Kondo insists: give up sophisticated strategies, simplicity is the best solution. And as an optimal storage container, he suggests using shoe boxes and transparent plastic boxes.
“I tried all kinds of modules for storage, but I never found anything that would cost for free and at the same time be superior in quality shoe box. She gets above average marks for all my criteria: size, material, durability, ease of use and attractiveness. ”
Marie Kondo pays special attention to this moment, and many have ConMary It is associated with vertical storage. Piles of things are a sure way to clutter, says Marie. In addition, it is extremely uncomfortable and leads to the formation of folds on clothes due to the pressure created by the things lying on top.
“I keep upright everything that is possible, including the clothes that I fold and put“ on the edge ”in the drawers, and the tights that I roll and put into the box with cylinders. The same applies to office supplies and stationery: whether it’s boxes with staples, tape measures or erasers, I set them upright. Even my laptop is on the bookshelf, like a real notebook. ”
The main storage method is folding
For many of us, storing clothes on hangers is the most common method, but, according to Marie Kondo, it is far from optimal. Hanging loses much to folding in terms of saving space. "When folding, you can fit from 20 to 40 pieces of clothing in the same space that is required to hang 10 things."
Marie recommends guided by an inner feeling, determining which clothes are better to fold and which to hang. There are things that directly protest against folding - for example, designer clothes or sewn from light fabrics. In this case, prepare the hangers, and in the rest - fold.
Folding is a form of dialogue with our wardrobe. Gently smoothing clothes, we make them stronger and fill them with positive energy. “Proper folding tightens the fabric, smoothes wrinkles, makes the material stronger and more viable,” says Marie Kondo.
The ability to fold is a real art, but take the time to master it. Mari’s book and video tutorials, which are freely available online, help you. The main task is to create a simple rectangle, for each thing choosing the type of addition that suits him.
We hang by category
To hang up correctly - this means storing clothes of one category side by side, dividing the space of the closet into a section of suits, dresses, jackets, etc. "Things, like people, tend to feel better in the company of" like-minded people "who are very similar to them in type." Applying only one of these rules, you can achieve significant improvements in the organization of your dressing room.
Place the clothes in the up and right arrows.
Energize your wardrobe - hang your clothes so that it “takes off”. To do this, place heavier items on the left and lighter items on the right. “The lines that are directed upward to the right give rise to a feeling of greater comfort. Using this principle when organizing your wardrobe, you can give its contents a much more inspiring look. ”
Heavy things include long, dense and dark things, as you move to the right, things will become shorter, lighter and lighter. Hanging by category will look like this: outerwear should hang in the far left corner, followed by dresses, jackets, trousers, skirts and blouses. This is the basic order. On the principle of "from heavy to light" clothing is placed inside each category.
“Some may doubt that attention to such trifles can cause a great change, but why waste your time in doubts if the use of this amazing magic can keep your clothes in order? It will take you quite a while to reorganize your wardrobe, so trust me and give it a try. But do not forget that in the beginning you should reduce it, leaving only those things that you truly love. ”
And remember - properly carried out cleaning has a magical effect, as it tidies not only things. Many clients of Marie Kondo after the "reboot" of their home realized what they really want to do and what gives them joy. “Cleaning is an inventory method that will show us what we really are».
Wardrobe Cleaning Process
Before embarking on a competent organization of space, it is worth “sorting out the rubble”, having studied what is generally stored in the deep bowels of the wardrobe. There are some simple rules for this.
- Work from scratch. Shifting clothes from place to place in a closet packed to the eyeballs makes absolutely no sense. Pull everything out of furniture, sort and sort. Only after this simple fraud all neat piles stack back. We guarantee that you will surely find things that you have already forgotten about.
- Checking clothes for the season. Before sending “standby” summer or winter clothes, inspect them thoroughly. The button came off, sew, a stain appeared. Bring each item in full combat readiness, so that when necessary it is pulled out of the wardrobe, put on and go on business. Agree, it will be annoying when in the first frost you pull out your jacket, and on it the zipper is broken or a spot is planted on the sleeve.
- You can not hang what is easier to fold or vice versa. It develops: things decorated with bead embroideries, cashmere items, wardrobe items made of denim or any delicate fabrics. Hang: pants, dresses, shirts, skirts.
- Minimalism in the boxes. The minus of storing things in boxes is the creation of a shaky structure that goes far to the ceiling. If seasonal containers are stored in such containers, then this option is acceptable, but for everyday items, limit yourself to a couple of boxes. A large number of cardboard boxes will be inconvenient to take out and put into place.
- Do not despair if you can’t get out once and for all. Need to develop a habit.
- Arrange a sale. For every new little thing, there are two old ones that you should get rid of for a long time. Charitable foundations, orphanages, those in need - many places where your unnecessary ballast will do more good than lying in the wardrobe.
Life hacks to help organize space
Suppose that you have selected the clothes you need, now we will analyze a few effective tricks that will significantly expand the usable area.
- Stickers with photos. Ideal for shoe lovers. It can be difficult to find the right pair among similar boxes. Print a photo of each pair and attach to the boxes. The same thing can be done in the children's closet, so the child will become accustomed to independence without problems, tears and reproaches.
- The keys to metal cans. Pass the hook of the shoulders into the aluminum ring, into the second compartment, thread the second hanger. She will be slightly lower in level. This will help to clean up the closet with clothes, doubling the free area.
- A hanger for jewelry will come from a budget towel holder. Take a free shelf in the wardrobe, strengthen the holder, this solution quickly solves the problem of constantly scattered jewelry or a lost bracelet.
- We are looking for additional space. Arranging order in a small wardrobe requires fiction. Feel free to go outside the closet, take a wire shelf, put on it high heel shoes, bags or gloves.
Important! Shoes must first be thoroughly washed.
- Hanger for glasses. Convenient, simple and without cost. Paint the coat hanger in an interesting color using nail polish or a spray can. Fix it on the wall of the wardrobe, and on the crossbar, hook the sunglasses in a row.
- Clothespins for storing scarves. Glue the required number of wooden clothespins to a narrow plank and wait until the glue dries. Fix the board to the wall or cabinet door, and now scarves and stoles will always be in order and in plain sight.
- Trays for papers, which can often be found in any office, will help to tidy up clothes and jewelry. Sign each lot so you don’t rummage around in search of the right little thing.
- The principle of “weeks” will help maintain order throughout the week. Plan ahead what to wear on a given day of the week. Hang each of the sets of clothes on your hanger, accompanied by a corresponding label indicating the day of the week.
- Miracle bag. Sew the old pillowcase to the old hoop, and the roomy storage is ready for all sorts of things. Such a device is mounted on the inside of the cabinet door.
- Stand for lids from pans turns into a place of compact and beautiful storage of handbags.
Basic principles for cleaning the cabinet
- Layered coat hanger. These shoulders save space and allow you to store more things on one hanger.
- Rods. You can try and place the rods for the coat hanger in two rows or at several levels.
- Linen organizers. The destructive power of small things is only that there are many of them. Мелкие предметы- трусики, носки, бюстгальтеры, колготки- их организовать сложно, а это сразу определяет беспорядок к комоде и длительное время сборов.Buy or make laundry organizers with small compartments.
Things to Remember When Using a Wardrobe
- Ventilate the coat before folding it into the wardrobe.
- Wash, ventilate and fold knitwear before long-term storage in plastic bags.
- Periodically open the ventilation doors so that the smells of sweat and perfume evaporate.
- Long dresses or trousers are recommended to be thrown over the trempel crossbeam, and after that to be cleaned in the closet. So the clothes do not rumple, and do not get dirty in the dust, which often settles at the bottom.
- Once a month you need to wipe the dust and ventilate the furniture.
Cleaning Rules in Kitchen Cabinets
“Happiness” to put things in order in kitchen cabinets is usually delayed for the weekend. This procedure takes so much time and effort that they may not remain on vacation. We will tell you how to quickly clean the closet in the kitchen without much hassle.
- Audit. Take an inventory, determine which kind of utensils you need and which you do not use. Is the pan leaking? Flowerware is not relevant? Without regret, send all unnecessary to junk. Make sure You can’t save on health.
- Competent grouping. Cereals, canned goods and other products of long-term storage move higher. Dishes that are used every day are at arm's length. On the lower shelves place tea, sugar, coffee and other similar products. Place large aggregates in the depth of the shelves, and those smaller ones are in front of them.
- The order in the cabinets in the kitchen does not depend on its size. Buy additional fixtures and holder designs for utensils. Attach them on the inside of the doors.
- Transparent containers for cereals - a beautiful and convenient solution, so as not to look for the right product.
- Buy shelves, holders, hooks and other devices that not only help to hang all the utensils, but also decorate the room.
The proposed ideas will help you beautifully and aesthetically place things in the wardrobe, organize the useful area correctly and easily maintain the perfect order on each shelf.
Wardrobe weeding: cannot be thrown away
A specialist in tidying up the house, at work, and in life generally suggests that change begins. from the wardrobe. What discoveries await us if you dump all the available clothes from it onto the bed? What is the principle to decide: throw away a thing or leave it? And what kind of little list is it worth hanging on the wardrobe door and putting it in your wallet?
The sun has not yet risen, and you are already approaching your wardrobe to choose clothes for the coming day. Where did the trousers that go with this jacket go? And on the shirt - that's annoyance! - spot. How is it that the clothes are sea, but there is nothing to wear? And you, instead of stopping by the wardrobe on the way to the kitchen for just five seconds and choosing your clothes without difficulty, spend ten minutes and a lot of nerves on this seemingly simple task. And all because of the chaos that prevails in the enclosed space of the wardrobe.
There are hundreds of places in your home and office where you can start the fight against junk, but my favorite is the wardrobe in the bedroom. After all, an orderly wardrobe can charge you in a good mood from early morning for the whole day.
The second reason I recommend starting with the closet in the bedroom is its small size. Unless you live in a mansion where an entire wing is reserved for your outfits, then the wardrobe most likely occupies less than two square meters of the area of your housing. (Mine, for example, is a little more than a meter.) Having freed a wardrobe from trash, you will immediately see the results of your efforts, and this will inspire you to continue the struggle to free up living space.
First you need to find out what clothes and how much you have. If at home you store clothes in different places (for example, in the hallway there are coats and hats, and in the basement there are carnival costumes that you wear extremely rarely), take them all to the bedroom. Your first goal is to wash and clean absolutely all the things you have and collect them in one place. Perhaps this will open your eyes to your stocks.
Remove plastic wrap from clothing that stores and dry cleaners pack in to protect them from contamination during transport. Over time, it begins to decompose, damaging the tissue and leaving spots on it. Trim all colored identification tags affixed to dry cleaned clothing since paper ink may print onto the fabric. For long-term storage of clothes (for special occasions and suits), cotton bags or from durable plastic materials are better suited.
When you wash, clean and collect all your things in one place, answer the following questions:
- What is your attitude to your clothes?
- What types of clothing (work, training, elegant) do you have?
- Are there any patterns in your wardrobe (repeating colors, styles, sizes, seasonal accessories)?
I confess, the first question is too personal. But he still needs to be answered. If, when looking at a mountain of clothes, you are scared of its exorbitant amount, this is a sure sign that it is time to get rid of many things.
The answer to the second question will give you a hint about where to start clearing the trash. If you rarely go to celebrations or official events, but you have three tuxedos or fifteen ball gowns, it becomes clear how to free up space in the closet. The same approach applies to training clothes: if you don’t wear it, get rid of it decisively.
The answer to the third question will determine the criteria for dividing things into two categories - those that remain in your wardrobe, and those that will have to say goodbye.
You probably have certain clothing preferences. Perhaps you will notice some patterns in the selection of colors (for example, I categorically do not accept bright colors), or fabrics (almost all of my things are made of natural fibers), or cut (tight clothes I prefer baggy).
In parallel (while all clothes are unloaded on the bed), evaluate the state of your wardrobe (but first free it completely) What is it like? Does the cabinet require repair? Does it satisfy your storage requirements? If it needs to be repainted, repaired, vacuumed, equipped with additional hooks or new slats or to carry out any other work, do it now while it is empty. Ultimately, its size determines the number of things that you may have, keep this in mind while continuing to sort your wardrobe.
Your clothing style
Clothing says a lot about us, whether we want it or not. If I put on a T-shirt and jeans, it means that in the next hour I will definitely not get married and will not go to the office where the business dress code is accepted.
I would like you to think about the individual style and analyze the trends that you noticed in your wardrobe. Do you have a certain style of dressing? What, in your opinion, clothes look more advantageous for you and work on your image? The following recommendations will help you decide the fate of things and select those that deserve a place in your wardrobe.
- This thing should represent your current style and the image in which you want to appear in front of others.
- The thing should sit well on you, be in shape.
- It should be combined with at least two other items in your wardrobe.
- It can be worn with the shoes you have (the same rule applies for shoes: it must be in harmony with the clothes you have).
- The item must be in good condition and not require repair.
- Availability of space for storage.
- You should like the feeling of wearing this thing (shoes should not be the cause of blisters).
- Over the next year, at least one opportunity should be presented to put on this thing.
If you want, add a few more items to this list based on your own preferences. For example, I had "Nothing Orange." If you live in a tropical climate, the rule “No sweaters” looks quite logical. Complementing the list, be guided by common sense.
Useful advice. I think it’s worth printing the rules you’ve drawn up and fixing the sheet on the inside of the wardrobe door or in another easily accessible place. The main thing is that you can always check with them. And after putting things in order in the wardrobe, I recommend that you print the rules on a small format sheet, put it in your wallet and check it every time you shop.
So, it's time to decide which things to leave and which to delete from the wardrobe (and your life) forever. Begin to sort things stacked in a heap on the bed from above, distributing them into three groups: those that you want to leave, candidates for removal and requiring repair. Sort by following a list of rules and matching things to your style.
Do you have three whole blue linen shirts? And do you need all three? If there is enough space for only one in the wardrobe, leave the one that matches your clothes better than others (rules 3 and 4) and in which you most often hear compliments from friends (rules 2 and 7).
Found four black turtleneck sweaters in the heap on the bed? And all four still retain their color or have they already faded somewhat from frequent washing? Get rid of those that you no longer call black (rule 5), as well as those that do not correspond to your style (rule 1).
Many prudent organization experts teach that the wardrobe needs to be cleaned of all the things that you have never worn in the past six months. A good rule, but only if you live in an area where almost always the same season. However, most of us live in changing seasons, so, say, a sweater or bathing suit may well lie in the closet idle for six months or more.
That is why, instead of the “six-month” rule, I suggest using the “seasonal” one. It sounds like this: if the season is over, and during this time you never once put on the appropriate thing, get rid of it.
In the concept of "season" I mean not a calendar, but a broader meaning. For example, I have a beautifully tailored black classic costume that I wear exclusively for funerals. Fortunately, it may take several years before I need it again. I have neither the time nor the money to buy a new black suit every time in the event of such a sad event, which is why I consider these clothes to be seasonal - that is, intended for the funeral season.
The next step is to sort the leave heap. First, see if you have enough space in your wardrobe and chest of drawers for all your laid-off clothes. If not, you will have to more carefully filter things from the mentioned category. If you still need to reduce the number of clothes, the additional criteria for its screening will be the quality of the item (well-sewn from durable fabric will last longer) or ease of washing (which will reduce the need for dry cleaning services).
About how to load things back into the wardrobe - next time.
Recommendations for sorting things
The perfect order in the closet begins with getting rid of unnecessary things. Divide the contents of the cabinet into several heaps:
- things you use often
- things that do not suit you are not suitable in size or not used for more than a year,
- worn out, lost appearance items.
The last bunch should go to the trash without any regrets. You can give the second stack to friends or donate to the shelter. The remaining things of the first pile will be stored in a closet.
How to place sorted items in a limited cabinet space? Group them according to any of the following signs:
- by type - the easiest and most common way to sort things. At the same time, t-shirts are located on a separate shelf, skirts have their own corner, and shirts are placed next to the shirts. The same applies to underwear, socks, scarves - each type of clothing has a shelf or drawer. Such an organization will allow you to quickly get the right jeans without having to break a stack of bedding or blouses,
- according to belonging to family members - when the things of dad, mom and children are located in a common cabinet, it is better to allocate each individual shelf or bar for hangers. If the space doesn’t allow you to roam, you can resort to using hangers of various colors: for example, blue - to dad, red - to mom, green - to the child,
- in color - this method of placement has its advantages. You can arrange the top of the outfits in order from light to dark, and the bottom from dark to light, so that it is easier to make sets, or group all things according to shades in the order of alternating colors of the rainbow. One way or another, this method will significantly save time and cheer up,
- by appointment - one of the ideas for placing things in the closet is to sort them by situation (clothes for work, parties, sports, walking with children, special occasions),
- by season - it is recommended to store things of different seasons in different corners of the cabinet, and those that are not suitable for the current season should be removed to the far corners or to the upper shelves. When changing seasons, things just change places, while the order in the closet is preserved.
Rules for placing things
To maintain order in the closet was simple, when placing things, it is important to observe simple tricks:
- skirts, trousers are best placed on hangers, previously washed and ironed. Such storage will allow you to put on a thing without losing time on ironing and keep a presentable look for a long time. To save space, choose multi-tiered hangers with clothespins; you can place up to five things on them. Below you can find a photo of how to make such hangers yourself. You will need locks from metal cans for carbonated drinks or beer. A lock is put on the hanger, the next is threaded through the bottom hole of the lock,
- shirts, blouses - it is recommended to keep this type of clothing on hangers, and if things are subject to deformation, choose hangers with soft shoulders,
- knitted things - it is better to place them folded on the shelves, the vertical position exposes them to stretching,
- socks, underwear - they are best stored in cardboard boxes or drawers, twisting with tubes. Do not wrap “snails” out of socks: this way the elastic on one toe will stretch out and the couple’s look will not be too neat. Each tube is intended for a separate section. It is best to sort your laundry by color. Stores offer ready-made organizers for linen and socks, which are boxes divided into identical or different-sized cells, but you can make them yourself from cardboard strips. To save the space of drawers, you can choose hanging organizers that are easily attached to the inside of the cabinet door or on the side wall. Place the bras on hangers attached to the cabinet doors. So any model will be in sight, and the procedure for choosing the right thing will take a matter of seconds,
- shoes - it is more reasonable to store leather shoes in boxes. And how to quickly navigate among the stacked boxes of boxes? You can leave each pair with their own packaging and for convenience, stick a photo of the pair placed there or a sticker for notes with a clear description on each box. And you can cut a window on the side of the box and close it with foil. Place the boxes at the bottom of the cabinet, taking into account the frequency of use of each pair of shoes. True, this method does not save space too much. Clear plastic containers will help out, in which you can place several pairs of shoes for the season. Tall boots can be stored on hangers with clothespins on a special bar at the bottom of the cabinet, and trouser hangers are also suitable for these purposes. Place slippers and sandals without heels in pockets of fabric sewn independently. A cloth with such pockets can be hung on the cabinet door,
- bags - these accessories can be sent to the upper shelves of the cabinet. Store them upright to avoid creases and cracks. To prevent bags from getting out of shape, fill them with paper. To save space, clutches can be placed inside larger bags. Bag hooks attached to the back wall of the cabinet will significantly save space.
- belts, ties, scarves, other accessories - these accessories will perfectly fit on the cabinet doors. A towel hanger is ideal for this purpose; several hooks can be placed on it. Such an organization will save space and time for choosing an accessory. Small wardrobe items can be folded into small boxes, shoe boxes can also be used for these purposes,
- bedding - in order to easily navigate in the existing bedding and quickly find the right one, it is recommended to lay it out immediately according to the sets. It is enough to put a duvet cover and a sheet inside the pillowcase - and the set is ready!
Such simple rules will allow you to quickly clean up the cabinet and easily maintain it.