Twine is an impressive element that demonstrates a person’s flexibility and can be useful for various activities, including ballet, martial arts and yoga. Usually, in order to sit on the twine, weeks or even months of training and intense stretching are necessary. However, in general, children under 12 years old are much easier to sit on the splits. The thing is that with age we become less flexible. There is no way to sit on the twine quickly. Know, it will not be easy, but do not give up. Remember, practice and patience will increase your flexibility. Let's get started.
Basic principles of training
There are only 2 standard types of twine, dynamic and static.
Dynamic called vertical twine or twine in a standing position, static is performed in a horizontal position, sitting on the floor.
In order to achieve the desired result, it is important to observe the basic principles during training:
✔ Start pulling ligaments only after the muscles are well warmed up. For this, such non-complex physical activities as running, walking on stairs, jumping in place or with a rope are suitable. Without pre-heating the muscles, there is a risk of tearing the ligaments. And their recovery may take more than one month.
✔ The back must be straight during exercise.
✔ Training should be divided into two halves. In the first, do exercises for dynamic twine, and in the second - for static.
✔ If classes are held in cool rooms, it is recommended to put leggings or leggings on your feet - it is very important to keep the ligaments warm.
✔ Breathing is important when training. It should be calm without sharp breaths and delays.
Optimal frequency of classes
To be able to sit on the twine, you must regularly conduct training sessions. The speed of obtaining the desired result depends on their quantity and quality.
It is best to do muscle stretching daily. But you should not expose the muscles to a load of 2-3 hours. Just 30 minutes a day is enough, and ideally 25-30 in the morning and evening. This frequency of classes is the most optimal, so that the effect is already in a couple of months.
Necessary exercises for muscle stretching
Warm up, warming up the muscles. How to do how much. The main mistake, wanting to sit on the twine, is to start classes without prior preparation. Before starting physical exercises for stretching the ligaments, as mentioned above, it is necessary to warm up and stretch the muscle tissue. To do this, it is quite enough to spend some 10 or 15 minutes on light physical exercises:
- running on the spot
- jumping rope
- jumping in place
- Circular rotation with legs bent at the knees
Below are the necessary exercises to obtain the desired result.
1. For proper execution, you need to sit on the floor and spread your legs with the letter V. The wider they are divorced, the better. Keeping this position of the legs, make tilts with the body of the body to the right leg, trying to grab the feet with your hands. Then repeat the inclinations to the center and to the left foot. Stretch, try to fall as low as possible. You need to feel how the muscles are stretched. Duration - 1 min.
2. For the next exercise, sitting on the floor, fold your legs together and stretch them forward. And again, incline - forward, while stretching your arms. Try to touch the floor or your toes. Pulling muscles in this position costs 30 s.
This exercise can be repeated while standing. In this case, the legs should be spread slightly wider than the shoulders.
In addition to stretching exercises, leg swings will be very useful. Thanks to them, you can not only stretch the ligaments on the legs, but also strengthen the muscles. They need to be performed in different positions: standing or lying sideways on the floor.
Lying down. In order to perform swings on the side, it is necessary to lie on a flat hard surface, in the gym it can be either a bench or the floor. Experts advise putting a fitness mat under the body, so it will not slip, which means that the exercise will make it easier.
Lying on the floor, raise your leg, lock it in this position for 20-25 seconds. The exercise is performed both completely lying on one side and resting on a bent arm at the elbow. Repeat swings 25-30 times, changing positions from left to right side.
Standing up In a standing position, swings are performed forward, backward and sideways. They are made in several approaches 25-30 times in each of the parties.
Rotations of the head, arms and legs
Rotations are necessary for stretching the ligaments, strengthening the muscles of the legs. Also, they should be done to warm up and tone the whole body.
Head spin help to relax the body and thereby prepare it for the upcoming physical activity. You can make them both sitting and standing. To do this, lower the head down and rotate it clockwise for 30 s. Next is to change direction.
Foot rotation An equally important exercise for warming up and stretching muscles.
Lift your leg while standing on the floor - do not lift it too high. Begin to make movements in a circle. First, rotate your foot to the left, and then to the right. Change legs. Do a rotation on each side for 30-40 s, 2-3 sets. For stability, you can lean your hand against the wall or back of the chair.
You can also rotate your legs while sitting on the floor. To do this, take your hands behind your back and rest your palms on the floor. Important: the spine should be straightened. Start making circular motions similarly to a standing position. But in this case, the leg needs to be raised as high as possible.
If desired, you can make additional rotation with your legs lying on your back. At the same time, the leg, which makes circular revolutions, must be kept as straight as possible, and the one lying on the floor without bending at the knee. On each side, give 30-60 s. Remember to change direction.
Rotation of the foot. This exercise can be done in any of the convenient positions, but better standing. Circular movements are made to the right and left, while trying to stretch out the toes as much as possible.
Hand rotation Useful for warming up the muscles of the body. Perform this view should be in a standing position. Put your legs together and stretch your arms forward. Make consistent movements: hands should be raised above the head, then spread them in different directions so that they are parallel to the floor. Lower it down, then pull it out in front of you and lift it up again. The rotation should be repeated 20 to 30 times.
After, remaining in a standing position, spread your arms in different directions. Start making circular motions with them. Turn your hands for about a minute.
Those who want to learn how to sit on a twine at home know firsthand how important inclinations are. Thanks to them, you can stretch the muscles of the whole body, and especially the back and legs.
Slopes are made from two positions while sitting and standing. But in order to stretch the muscles on the legs well, and especially the popliteal ligaments, it is worth doing them from a vertical position, that is, standing. To do this, spread your legs about 1 m wide. This contributes to a better sprain.
Tilts with hands clasped in a “lock”. It is necessary to stand on the floor, the spine should always be straightened. Legs should be placed a little wider than shoulders. Take your hands behind your back and close them into the "castle" with your palms down. Tilt as low as possible. Hands, without unfastening the “lock”, lift up, trying to stretch them in line with your legs. Take your original body position. Again tilt, and so 15-20 times.
A similar exercise can be done with your hands closed in a “lock” above your head. When bending in this case, the arms should be parallel to the floor. Pose is worth holding for 20-25 seconds.
Bending to the legs. You can make them in an upright position or sitting on the floor. In any case, the back should be straight. In a standing position, lean forward and further down. You cannot bend your knees. If the exercise is performed correctly, then muscle tension will be felt in the back and under the knees. Hold this position for at least 20-30 seconds. Such inclinations are static.
Tilts down and back. Standing on the floor and legs apart a little wider than your shoulders, lean down, trying to reach with your hands to the floor. This exercise should be repeated several times in a row. Such tilts down and back are static.
Tilt to one leg. Sitting on the floor, stretch your legs forward. The back, as in previous cases, should be straight. Raise your arms above your head and lean forward slowly. Try to grab the right foot with your hands. Lock in this position for 25-40 seconds. Take the initial position and do another 15-25 inclinations. Then repeat the exercise, but it is desirable that the right leg be bent at the knee joint.
To perform this exercise, you should stand in a lunge, the left knee is set forward and bent at a right angle, and the right one is on the floor. With your left hand we pull the foot to the buttocks, while trying to lower the groin down. For balance, we rest our free hand on the floor, if it is difficult, then put books or a brick for fitness under your arm. Try to shift your weight to your front foot.
Power stretching from a standing position
Such stretching is done with the help of hands, and it can be more effective than stretching with the pressure of your body weight. Exercise should be performed standing upright, and keep your legs together. Try to transfer the entire weight to the left leg, and bend the right one in the knee joint and grab it with both hands and gently lift it up. Try to raise it as high and straight as possible, pulling your hands to your body.
This exercise perfectly stretches the muscles of the back and buttocks, and is also suitable for working out the press.
Lie on your back, legs and arms should be stretched forward. At the same time, begin to lift your arms and legs off the floor, lifting them up. Bend your knees slightly. Try to reach your feet with your fingers. It is very important not to strain your back, twisting must be done at the expense of the abdominal muscles.
Lock in this position for 10-15 seconds, then return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise 10-15 times.
To properly complete the exercise, you must lie on the floor. Legs are bent at the knees, and hands are raised behind the head. The elbows should look in different directions. At the exit, begin to raise the body and at the same time press your legs to the body - do this until the legs touch it. Lock this position for 30-40 seconds. Return to the original position.
Recommendations at the end
Use caution. Many, trying to sit on the twine, as soon as possible, perform exercises without preliminary preparation. And this can lead to rupture of ligaments, therefore, to a long recovery period.
Failures can occur if the training rules are not followed, excessive haste in achieving the result, as well as ignoring the advice of specialists. Have patience and follow the recommendations.
If twine is something more symbolic than yoga
For some, twine is nothing more than a good stretch, healthy ligaments, an exercise from yoga. But for me as a person who grew up on the action movies Jackie Chan, Van Damme and Donnie Yen, it was something much more important and symbolic. Already in my student years, I reproached myself for the fact that in the seventh grade, when I went to hand-to-hand combat, I did not show due diligence to sit on the splits. And when I was 20 years old, it seemed that time had passed, that I was old and that you should not even try to sit on the splits.
A miracle happened - right after university I went to study in China. This university turned out to be a very strong Wushu school, whose followers regularly take first places in all-China Wushu competitions.
It’s one thing when you live in a world of office workers on foot who don’t particularly ask about stretching issues, but it’s a completely different thing when you get to the training room, where somersaults, flasks and twine are done, absolutely everything, even children. In such an environment, being the greenest, oldest and most non-technical student, you immediately somehow start to reach up. This desire, as well as the advice of the Ushuists, helped me sit on the transverse split in less than a year of training. I put their knowledge and experience into a list of recommendations for those who want to sit on the twine.
What is more difficult: longitudinal or transverse
Each woman is given twine in different ways. Someone sits on it literally in a few days or weeks, while others suffer for months, not achieving any result. The whole reason is the ligaments and muscles that can restrain stretching. Cross twine is considered the most difficult, but very beautiful in execution. In this case, the pelvis is turned forward, the socks look in opposite directions, and the buttocks are located on the floor. The lower limbs in this case make up one straight line.
Cross twine is the most difficult to perform
Longitudinal twine is easier to perform. It involves straightening the knees of both limbs. The pelvis is deployed in one direction with the leading leg. The foot of the other limb is turned heel up, the knee rests on the floor. Depending on which leg is in front, the left and right are conditionally distinguished.
Longitudinal twine is easier to do than transverse
It is more difficult to perform, of course, transverse twine. The whole difficulty lies in the simultaneous strong sprain of the ligaments of the legs. In this case, the load falls equally on both joints. In the longitudinal version, the stretching is uneven. The main load falls on the leading leg.
With age, twine becomes more difficult. This is due to a decrease in the elasticity of the ligaments and less mobile joints.
How long can I sit on the twine at home
How long a beginner can achieve results depends on age, weight and health. The older the person, the harder it will be to get a quick effect. The most elastic ligaments in children and adolescents from 3 to 16 years. During this period, you can achieve the goal in just a week with regular training.
At the age of 17 to 25 years, you can get a positive result in 10-14 days. Women from 30 to 40 years old will have to work hard for two weeks or more, since the ligaments are already quite tight. At the age of 40–45, attempts to sit on the twine will succeed if you gradually stretch over two months. At 50, there is also a chance to get a decent result if there are no contraindications. However, to sit on the twine at this age, it will take at least six months.
Twine ligaments are stretched so intensely that you can get injured with any sudden movement
Of course, the speed of achieving the result depends on the physical fitness of the woman. If she had never been involved before and by nature she has a bad stretch, then it will take more than one month to work. Increased body weight, according to doctors, also plays an important role. The more extra pounds, the more difficult it is to sit on the twine.
Contraindications and Precautions
Destructive processes in the joints can inhibit progress. In this case, chronic arthrosis can go into acute, if you immediately start stretching without additional preparation. For diseases of the musculoskeletal system, one must act extremely carefully and only with the permission of the doctor who consults you.
Contraindications to intensive stretching for twine:
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system, proceeding in an acute form,
- injuries to joints or ligaments that were or are currently
- sciatic nerve inflammation,
- acute sciatica.
- You should not start classes if there are pains in the spine.
- It is not recommended to stretch the ligaments, overcoming pain, otherwise it is possible to provoke microfractures of the fibers.
- Do not start exercise immediately after waking up. Ligaments become more elastic in the afternoon.
- You always need to start with longitudinal twine, smoothly moving to the transverse.
Obtaining a result is more difficult for those involved in strength training. When pumping with dumbbells, the muscles become clogged, restraining the sprain. It is not recommended to combine stretching of this type and bodybuilding in one day.
Ways to stretch for girls from 14 to 25 years old
At this age, you can get the result in a week or less, if you regularly perform just a few exercises. The following complex is recommended to be repeated 3 times a day for 5-10 minutes. You need to start with a warm-up. This can be walking on the spot, easy running, bending to the sides and forward, as well as jumping on the spot. After a little warming up, you can start the basic exercises.
From a standing position, stretch one leg forward, bending it at the knee. The second limb is laid back and rests with the toe on the floor. The leg, which is located in front, should be bent at an angle of 90 degrees. The knee does not extend beyond the shin. Hands up or on the belt. In this position, you need to stay as long as possible. Beginners need only 30-60 seconds. Then repeat the same thing, but on the other leg. This exercise allows you to stretch for longitudinal twine.
Warrior Pose - Great Tendon Stretch Exercise
Существует предрассудок, что якобы при неправильном выполнении упражнений для шпагата можно лишиться девственности. Он не имеет под собой медицинского основания: растягивайтесь на здоровье!
Следующая поза поможет подготовить сухожилия для поперечного варианта. Для этого необходимо встать на колени и упираться ладонями в пол. Ноги согнуты. Then you need to maximize the knees apart, feeling the tension. It should rest on outstretched arms or elbows. Rounding off the back is not recommended. Hold in that position for a minute. Beginners can put soft pillows under their knees so that it does not hurt.
The pose of the frog to stretch the twine should be done with caution
The following exercise will also help stretch for the transverse twine. You need to squat down with your knees wide apart. The elbows should rest against them, palms joined together. Buttocks look down, the pelvis gradually opens. Be in this position for 30-60 seconds.
Pose for opening the pelvis allows you to prepare for transverse twine
This exercise is effective for stretching your hamstrings. You need to sit up straight, stretch your legs forward. Socks should be pulled over. Bend over, trying to touch the stomach and sternum to the knees. Hold for 30 seconds. Take a short break and repeat.
Tilting to outstretched legs helps to stretch your hamstrings
After each exercise, it is recommended to relax and take a break for 1 minute.
How to stretch for twine after 30
At the age of 30 years, the ligaments are less elastic than younger girls, so be patient. To warm up the muscles, it is advisable to jump on a skipping rope for a minute or run on the spot. Then you can proceed to the main complex. The first exercise is dynamic sprain. It is necessary to lie on one side, resting your palm on the floor. The upper leg needs to be lifted as high as possible and towards yourself. Knees cannot be bent. Do such swoops 15–20 times with each foot.
Swing feet on the side to do smooth, without sudden movements
The second exercise is performed from the same position. It is necessary to raise the leg as high as possible and take it with the palm of the toe. If the stretching does not allow, then you should use the belt, gradually pulling the limb to the ear. At the maximum available point, it is recommended to linger for one minute. Then repeat the same thing, but only turning over on your back.
Stretching for legs with a belt is effective and safe
The following exercise will maximize the extension of the femoral tendons. To do this, you need to sit down, bending your knees and connecting the feet. Hands need to gently press on the hips. In doing so, try to lower your knees as close to the floor as possible. In this position should be at least a minute.
Butterfly pose helps to maximize the opening of the pelvis
Such a short complex should be repeated 3-4 times a day. In order to sit on the twine as soon as possible, you should not take breaks even for a day, otherwise the result will return to the original.
Effective stretching after 40
After 40 years, it is even more difficult to quickly sit on the twine. However, with regular training, nothing is impossible. Very effective exercise with legs wide apart. In this case, you need to bend down and rest your hands on the floor. Feet should not be torn off. It takes about a minute to be in this position. This will help warm up the ligaments.
Tilt with legs wide apart and with emphasis on the hands
Then you should sit down and again spread your legs as wide as possible. It is necessary to bend alternately to one or another limb, stretching the back and arms. This exercise is effective for both transverse and longitudinal twine. Only 15 times in each direction. At the end of the exercise, you should lean in the middle, pulling your arms forward on the floor.
Stretching legs sitting with a slope and straight knees
And finally, the third exercise should also be performed while sitting. Bend one leg at the knee, and stretch the other forward. Try to lean as low as possible to the limb. The elbow of the elongated leg cannot be bent. At the maximum point, be 20 counts, then change the leg.
Stretching while sitting, one leg bent
Performing any of these actions, you can not round the back. This is a very important rule. If there is pain in the knee joints, you can additionally use a small pillow.
Is it possible to achieve results from scratch after 50 years
With good physical preparation, you can sit on the twine at this age, but stretching will take a lot more time and effort. This is possible only in the absence of diseases of the musculoskeletal system. If a woman constantly has pain in the hip or knee joints, then you can not do intense stretching.
Twine in older women should be supported by pillows and blocks
In the absence of contraindications, the above complexes can be performed. During stretching, you need to monitor the absence of pain. If one is present, then it is necessary to reduce the amplitude of the movements. Under the buttocks you can put a low pillow, as well as use blocks for support (some do this with books, but this method is unsafe). So the load on the joints will be less intense. It is enough to choose 3 any exercises and perform them 3-4 times a day, alternating throughout the week.
If hypertension is present, then exercises that involve upside down poses are contraindicated.
Reviews of women about the results of their classes at home
Greetings to all who read this review! I stretched to longitudinal and transverse splits a few years ago, about 5.) I did not have any sports in the past, I did not go in for dancing or sports. I want to tell you that it is real to stretch to the splits at home, and I want to tell you how I did it. I started stretching to do fitness, exercise, and because sometimes my muscles hurt or I felt uncomfortable. In addition, ballet and dancing, dexterity - I am not indifferent to this. And then there is such a visible goal - twine! There is something to strive for! Yes, and improve health and well-being! I want to say that the stretching that usually happens at the end of fitness classes does not help most of us sit on the splits, it rather relaxes muscles, reduces pain, makes us more flexible and mobile. It seems to me that few people would be able to sit on the splits after such a stretch, this is rather an exception and a few. If you search the Internet, you can find a lot of information, examples and pictures. I joined a couple of Vkontakte groups, everything is discussed there, there are photos of people who have already sat down. I took the exercises from ballet as a basis, what exercises children perform when they are stretched to twine. Do not believe that you can sit on the twine quickly, in a month, two, three. (I'm talking about an adult person.) Everything is individual here. For example, I sat down on longitudinal splits (one leg in front, the other behind) for 1 year, on transverse splits (both legs to the side, face looking forward) for 1.5 years.
Now I stretch at home, of course not as effective as before, but I try to keep in shape. The main pros and cons I think everyone knows how the result of my review would like to tell you how I stretch at home and what I should pay attention to, and I also want to compare home stretching and stretching under the supervision of a coach. To begin, I’ll talk about how I stretch out at home: 1. I warm my muscles - these are aerobic loads, jumps, swing, squats. 2. I warm up the muscles - these are more difficult exercises, for this I take any channel on YouTube with a set of exercises, for example pumping priests, pumping legs, etc. 3. Stretch muscles is the process of stretching itself: tilting, butterfly, frog, lunges and stretching with fixation. About the same load was during training with an instructor. The key to a good stretch is quality-warmed muscles. The advantages of home stretching, I think everyone will understand, but I recommend starting with the instructor, and then continue at home alone. There are undoubted advantages for the figure: - posture improves - all muscles are tightened without their increase - movements become smoother and calmer Sometimes, at the moments of unity with yourself, stretching Zen is comprehended)))) Thank you for visiting my review, I hope it will be useful to you )))))
Example of longitudinal twine
Hello! so, I think that most people know what stretching is and what exercises it includes. But not many people guess what you will gain by attending training data ... So, first things first:
1) Posture. You will begin to walk with your head held high and your back straight. And your gait will become flying, movements - more smooth!
2) Relaxation. Stretching can be done as an independent lesson, and complete her active workouts. Many times I noticed how the girls in the hall sit and directly douse, then puff and groan on a stretch, which is not right. Stretching is relaxation for your body in the first place. Close your eyes, relax your body and have fun with soothing music.
3) Confidence. Your self-esteem will increase after each workout, because it is so nice to see the result in the mirror! And it’s even more pleasant to hear laudatory odes from men who, by the way, are very attracted to female grace! even more than cubes on the press.
4) General condition. In principle, there are no contraindications for stretching exercises, except for injuries, but if you have problems with your back, check with your doctor. In this lesson, oxygen more actively enters the muscles and ligaments, saturates them, which is extremely important for them, because they become more elastic, stay young longer.
5) Purely feminine. Perhaps this is a coincidence, but after I started to train, then the pain during menstruation became completely invisible! I recommend stretching classes to anyone who wants to feel like a queen! As a sport, it is affordable, there are almost no contraindications, it can be practiced at home. All you need is comfortable clothing that covers your arms and legs completely (because it is better that the muscles do not cool down during training. Well-heated muscles stretch better), a rug and patience. But your efforts will be rewarded! Men will turn around after you, and ask your girlfriends to teach to sit on twine too. Well, as another plus, you will have something to please and surprise your man))
An example of the correct twine on one leg
Any girl can sit on the splits. However, for this you have to try and do daily. It is enough to take 15 minutes a day so that in a month you can sit on the right twine. The speed of achieving the result also depends on the state of the ligamentous apparatus.
How do the splits. Instructions from Wushu Champions of China
- Forget about the deadlines. There are no "New Year's Eve" or "in two months." The rush in stretching necessarily leads to injuries.
- Less heroism. It is better to slow and orderly advance to the goal for half an hour daily than rare but shock training for several hours at a time.
- Get to know your body. Although we are all anatomically similar, each of us has its own characteristics: the structure of the hip joint, the elasticity of muscles and ligaments. For example, with varus deformity of the femoral neck, a person simply cannot physically sit on transverse splits. Therefore, if your brother acrobat came up with one method to sit on the twine, then it’s far from the fact that this method is suitable for you. During training, you must determine your own problem areasthat do not allow to sit on the twine. For example, I had no problems with the popliteal ligaments, they lasted well. But the ligaments at the hip were like wooden ones. Therefore, I paid them more attention.
- Drink more water. When you drink enough, the connective tissue glides over the muscles, but when there is not enough water, the fascia can adhere to muscle fibers, reducing the range of motion.
- Start training gradually, gradually increasing the frequency of stretch marks. I started with one workout in two days and reached three workouts a day.
- In the evenings, our joints and muscles become 20% more elastic, which reduces the risk of injuries and allows us to achieve better results. In the mornings, you can perform dynamic stretching to remove the feeling of stiffness and enslavement after sleep, but do not strive for exploits immediately after waking up.
- Before stretching, you need to warm up your leg muscles: run, perform air squats and regular warm-up exercises for 10-15 minutes. Stretching on a hot body, you reduce the risk of stretching.
- Distribute the load. When you sit in twine, there is a temptation to sit down closer to the floor due to the knees. Remember: if your knees or back hurt during stretching, you are doing it wrong.
- There are two types of twine: dynamic (when you wave your leg - twine in shock) and static (sitting on the floor). It happens that a person can wave his leg to the state of twine, but can not sit in it on the floor. It happens and vice versa. These two types of twine complement each other, so you should develop them in parallel. Dynamic stretching should be fully controlled, without sharp, jerky movements, otherwise the swing can result in injury.
- When you stretch, then the sock should be pulled towards you, but not on my own (as in ballet).
- When you are in static, you do not completely freeze, but continue to oscillate lightly - up and down, like a string - at a frequency convenient for you.
- Think of ways to let your feet slide on the floor. It can be both socks on linoleum, and shoes on spitting usuista.
- Be extremely carefulwhen third parties offer you to "help." No one except you can know what your ligaments are in now. The trainer is not psychic. How many stories have I heard about the coach, who “accidentally" broke someone’s ligaments there. As for me, all these paired banner-extensions with the help of a partner pursue one goal - to make the process more interactive and complex. By and large, you do not need anything for twine except legs and floor.
- Relax. For the body, stretching is an unnatural activity. When stretched beyond the usual range, the muscles automatically contract to prevent injury. Learn to relax and breathe evenly while stretching - this will help you quickly deepen the twine.
- Stretch every day. Unlike strength training, after which rest and recovery is necessary, stretching does not require such breaks. To quickly sit on the twine, stretch every day, seven days a week.
- Use a hot shower. After a hot shower, your ligaments will be more malleable for stretch marks.
- Use a timer. Sitting on the twine put a stopwatch in front of you. Start small, such as 30 seconds, and gradually increase the time. These measurements will also help you more clearly feel your progress. Instead of a timer, you can use your favorite music, in which you are guided either by words or by the beginning of the chorus.
- Sign up for a section where the twine is valued. For example, acrobatics, yoga, break dance or martial arts. It doesn’t matter if you know how to sit on the twine or just work in this direction. A person is a social being, so any “public” training, especially in a circle of like-minded people, will morally support you and give you additional motivation.
Each person can have his own favorite and more effective ways for him to stretch: someone will sit in the “butterfly”, and someone will swing his legs more - that’s why I didn’t describe any exercises here, you probably know them. And if not, then you know where to find them.
The most important thing is to remember that with due persistence people sit on twine at the age of 30 and 40, the most important thing is to believe in your own strength. When a few months later I finally managed to sit in my transverse splits, our chief Ushuist smiled at me and said: “功夫 不负 有心人”, which means “if you work hard, you will definitely succeed.”