Talking about sex is always confusing, especially for teenagers. But this is a natural stage of growing up. The following are some tips on how to make this, sometimes difficult part of parenting, a little easier.
- 1 Understand that this is vital life information. Sexual life - even if you vowed to remain a virgin forever - is part of everyday life. You must know about it in order to maintain health, protect yourself, and also make a choice as a responsible person. Indifference will not help you.
- 2 Remember that it is absolutely natural to be embarrassed. Sex topics are not discussed in the same way as other topics - this is a pretty personal topic. But this should not stop you from asking natural and important questions.
- Sex educators know how to make personal topics easier to discuss.
- In the course of sexual education, the most difficult topics are at the end of the year.
- Health courses at the high school level are usually the most active if you complete all the tests, projects, and homework. Most often, they are not as demanding as the main subjects: mathematics, science, foreign languages, history, literature.
- You can even have some fun!