Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Cover the baking sheet with parchment.
Put the butter in a large bowl and beat with a blender. Add sweetener, vanilla extract and seeds, salt and whisk again. Add flour and stir the mixture with a spoon, then knead the dough with your hands. If the dough is sticky, add some more flour; if too dry, add a sweetener. Divide the dough into two balls and roll each of them.
Cut cookies out of the dough using cookie cutters. Gently transfer cookies to a baking sheet. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Leave the cookies on the baking sheet for 10 minutes to harden completely, then transfer them to the rack until completely cooled.
Vegetarian Walnut Orange Nut Cookies Photos Annabel Breaks / Getty Images
I have no idea why fingerprint cookies seem so popular during the holidays. Maybe because Christmas baking should include children and fingerprints to make a good Christmas game for children? Anyway, here are a few vegan fingerprints to add to your Christmas cookie repertoire:
Maple Jams Thumbprint Cookies
- Gluten free almond prints
- Vegan Sandwiches Thumbprint Cookies
- Continue to 5 of 10 below. 05 of 10 Vegan Fudge!
- Homemade Chocolate Fudge Photo Kirk Masten / Getty Images
Wrap your plate of Christmas cookies by inserting a few slices of homemade vegetarian pastries, lightly dusted with red and green sprays, or finely crushing the lollipops. Vegan fudge is very forgiving and easy to do. Here are some recipes:
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Vegetarian Oil
- Recipe for a basic vegan chocolate recipe (with or without nuts)
- Chocolate Chocolate Vegetarian Chili Chili with Cocoa Butter
- Rich and creamy vegan chocolate fudge (pictured)
- Vegetarian Avocado Recipe
- Candy Kane Mint Chocolate Fudge
- Ea. MOREsy 5-Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge
- 06 of 10
- Corn with a hill
Why is crunch cookies perfect for the holidays? I don’t know, they just are. Here are a few vegetarian cookies that are perfect for Christmas:
Sugar-rolled Chicken Chicken Top-Cookies
- Crispy Vegetarian Toast
- Lemon Mustard Top Cookies
- 07 of 10 Vegan Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Image of Snickerdoodles by Filo / Getty Images 08 of 10
- Cookies with Vegan Cookies
Shortbread cookies are another popular choice of cookies in Christmas, and it is relatively easy to make them vegan. Here are a few options. Need a variety? Add Chocolate Chips!
The easiest vegetarian cookie from vegetarian vegetarian cuisine
4-Veggie Vegetarian Cookies
- Continue to 9 out of 10 below.
- 09 of 10
- More Vegan Christmas Cookies (and Other Goodies) Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Cow Photo Olivia Bell Photography / Getty Images
- These stunning vegetarian vegetarian dishes just don't fit in any (pictured)