Useful Tips

The following features express the specifics of the genre of essay


The nurse squeezed droplets from the gauze soaked in water. They immediately absorbed, finding themselves in the language. Mom was very thirsty. Women in labor are not supposed to give water. And now - the first scream, a little more effort, and in the arms of the midwife - a little girl.

- What do you call a daughter? - Looks into the eyes over a sterile dressing, and the rays of a smile scatter in all directions.

- Anfiska! - someone suggests.

“Larisa,” the tired mother answers.

So it was in the Malinsky maternity hospital of the Stupinsky district of the Moscow region on August 25, 1964.

The first years of my life I spent in the house, which was located in the village of Big Alekseevskoye. Mom and grandmother lived in it - Elena Danilovna Matveyuk (05.21.1990 - 12.12.1976) ( Two grandmother sisters were childless and left the house after the war. The eldest went to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, the youngest - to Elektrostal.

The house had a small garden, which was looked after by the grandmother. Opposite the house was a village club - a former church, the western entrance of which is currently being restored. Not far, under a steep bank, the cleanest river Severka in the Moscow Region flowed.

The house where the father and his half-brother and sister lived with his mother was located on the same street as grandmother.

Father - Gennady Ivanovich Ivanov - was born in the city of Bezhetsk, Kalinin (Tver) region on January 26, 1938 (the "repeated" birth certificate received by N. A. Solovieva was preserved). The first Gennady in the family, where all the boys of the clan were called Ivanov. They called at the request of the mother, Nadezhda Arsenievna Solovieva, which meant "the gene of Nadine." Later, a boy was born in the family, but in 1941 he contracted scarlet fever and died.

Ivan and Nadezhda studied at the same Kalinin State Pedagogical Institute. He is at the philological, she is at the mathematical faculties. Hope was a Komsomol, and her fighting character kept the strong half of the course at a respectful distance. Then Ivan argued on a hat that this girl would marry him.

Hope became his wife. After graduating from the institute, both worked in the city of Kalinin. Once, after returning from work, Nadezhda saw a note on the table, and there were three words in it: “He left as a volunteer. Ivan. "

Ivan died in the early days of the war, in the Baltic Sea.

In 1941, the Germans captured Kalinin. Hope with Gennady ended up in a concentration camp. Dad told me how a German radio operator took him from his hut to his radio room, when all the adults went to work and the children were left alone, and he carefully watched the equipment and the radio operator’s work ... By the way, he later became an excellent mechanic and understood all the mechanisms exclusively from a sewing machine to a TV and a car.

In 1943, a typhoid epidemic broke out in a concentration camp. The prisoners staged a riot, plunging the Nazis into flight. Leaving, the Nazis set fire to the infirmary. They did not wait until it burned out. Frightened by the Red Army, they fled without looking back to their Germany. Women from neighboring villages, seeing the flames, rushed to the rescue. Broke the burnt gate. Through a groan and a crack of burning ceilings, they heard a quiet children's cry. This is my dad, with all his strength, tried to drag a sick mother to the exit. Before the roof collapsed, several people managed to save.

Absolutely unfamiliar, sensitive people came out Hope. After the illness, she left with her child to her mother-in-law, where even before the war her husband’s parents had their own house and a strong peasant farm.

Gennady was completely in the care of his grandmother and grandfather. Grandfather was strict, he could hit with a spoon on the head for disobedience at the table. Once, his father ran away from him to the stove and did not get down until his grandfather promised him not to fight.

For several years, Nadezhda worked as a teacher in a neighboring village, then she married again, gave birth to two children, and soon after the death of her husband, she moved with the children in the suburbs. In the Stupino RONO she was assigned to teach at the Bolshe-Alekseyev evening school. It was the year 1953.

My mother, Valeria Veniaminovna Ivanova, was born in the village of Trakhoneevo, Krasnopoliansky District, Moscow Region, on June 12, 1940. Her childhood passed in Bolshoi Alekseevsky, with Pelageya Pavlovna (grandmother), Elena Danilovna (mother), Panna Danilovna (07/01/1911 - 11/10/1987) and Vladimir Danilovich. Vladimir Danilovich was an invalid, Pavel Danilovna taught at the Bolshe-Alekseevskaya school and led a theater group at a local club. They lived poorly. Mom wore clothes made of thin felt and the same sewn shoes. Volodya sheltered the quail, which woke everyone in the morning, climbing onto the pillows, and the cat Karnaushka, in which the dogs ate one ear. Murka was born Murka - a white big cat with dark spots on the sides and back. Both lived in the house all their feline life. I was familiar with Murka as a child. In summer, she made her a “house” on the porch under an overturned stool, and in winter Murka was allowed to spend the night in the house, she climbed into the chimney of a hotly heated stove, curled up and warmed up until the morning.

In school years, Valeria quickly learned to embroider, dance and draw. When Gennady appeared at the school, Lerochka turned 13.

Local guys forbade the newcomer to approach Valeria, they even threatened to cut a star on his chest. But he stubbornly danced dizzying waltzes with Valeria, and they danced best of all. At the end of the school, Gennady entered the Podolsky Mechanical College (technical school), and graduated in September 1958. They married on December 31, 1958.

In the first year of marriage, her mother, according to her stories, worked as a clerk at the Hammer and Sickle factory, she had a beautiful handwriting. Dad is a mechanic at the Podolsk Mechanical Plant. In the army, he became a paratrooper, served near Drohobych (military unit No. 32104). A photo of my father with a machine gun in the hands of the Red Banner of the USSR (August 4, 1962), presented to him "For excellent performance in military and political training" has been preserved in my archives.

After leading her husband to the army, my mother entered the Serpukhov Pedagogical School, after graduating she returned to Elena Danilovna and taught drawing at the Bolshe-Alekseevskaya evening school, whose director was Nadezhda Arsenievna. Work under the supervision of the mother-in-law did not make Valeria an exception. Even in the cold winters of firewood she got only a third of the declared amount (norm). Firewood orders were signed by the school principal.

After my birth in 1964, dad applied for long service. The verification of personal data was successful - he was invited to a military town near Moscow, and a year later he was provided with housing for his family. Mom and I moved to the town.

In 1969, my parents first went on vacation to the Black Sea, taking with me and my grandmother's sister Dora, who returned from Kamchatka. We celebrated my fifth anniversary in Adler. From the whole trip, hot corn, constant thirst and sweet pears, which I did not buy, were remembered. And also hazelnuts on dried bushes in the barn of the hostess who rented us a room, and a huge flat and mottled apple in her garden, exactly the same as in the fairy tale about Koshchei the Immortal. Dad taught me to swim and ride the waves. We climbed the mountains. In the shade of southern trees above the abyss on the side of the trail, sellers of nuts met every now and then. They set their tables on the sidelines and sat on chairs with their backs to the abyss. They set their stools so close to the edge of the abyss that small pebbles from under their legs crumbled into a cliff.

I experienced the greatest joy when we again returned to my grandmother, Elena Danilovna. I spent all next summer with her. Girlfriends - Olga and Irina - often visited our front garden, until evening we played “secrets”, “mother-daughter”, “shopping” until their parents came for them. Grandmother worked in a manger, her older sister Dora Danilovna stayed with us at home (08/15/1907 - 02/12/1988).

All summer of 1971, my mother and I were preparing for school. On August 31, she went to school on her business and took me with her. On the way I was hit by a cyclist, and on the first of September, with a dent in my nose, in full school uniform, I met my first school bell.

A special event of my school life was the presentation of the October star. The textbook for reading then was also called "Asterisk". It had many interesting stories and fairy tales, and, of course, drawings of a happy childhood that were close to my heart, sometimes even fantastically happy. And the symbol of this endless living happiness was a small October star.

At the end of the first quarter I received the Appreciation of the pedagogical council, the Komsomol committee, and the school squad council for an excellent start to school, with a portrait of Vladimir Ilyich Lenin and a written desire to justify "the best hopes of my teachers and parents, Komsomol and pioneer organizations, to become an active builder of communism."

I don’t know what has changed, but after the holidays I began to study worse. The teacher shouted at me for the “dirt” in the notebooks and put the units, which I, for some reason, roughly erased, to holes. For this, my mother in the extended-day group already punished me, pulling braids for everyone.

I don’t remember how the first grade ended, but in the second - I studied already in two schools: general education and music, and my mother received her first class leadership in a new elementary school.

Playing the violin fascinated me so that already in the middle of the year I could perform Baklanova in front of the inhabitants of the town of Mazurka without falsehood. On short winter evenings, there were snow slides, a skating rink and a gym at my disposal.

Relatives were not allowed into the town. Only the closest - grandmothers - had the right to come to us for 10 days once a year. Elena Danilovna came only once - in 1975. The following year, in December, she died.

For many years my mother’s eyes did not dry out from tears. A whole world has left us with my grandmother, with which my best childhood memories were connected. The house with pies, Christmas trees, dahlias under the windows and Antonov apples in the garden was empty. As before, from a distance in the bus window in the impending darkness the lights of the native village shone, but with a cold, chilling light ...

Grandma’s sister Dora remained in the house. The youngest, Pavel, has been in Elektrostal since 1956 and in the spring she came to Bolshoy Alekseevskoye to help her sister plant the garden. There were 9 acres of land near the house and 10 - not far from it, on the high bank of the Severka River.

In the spring and summer, my parents worked on the gardens, and I stayed with Aunt Dora for the whole summer vacation. On New Year's Eve, Aunt Dora also dressed up the tree like her grandmother.

In 1981, my studies at school ended. After the final exams, on the recommendation of Lyudmila Nikolaevna Fateeva, who lived with us in our neighborhood, a correspondent for the newspaper “For Communist Labor” in Chekhov, she came to the editorial office of the district newspaper. Listening to my insistent request for a job (at 16), the editor offered the position of a cleaning courier. It was supposed that in the same year I would enter the Moscow Polygraphic Institute.

The selection committee refused to accept my documents. It was necessary to work for a year or two. The editor of the Chekhov regional newspaper, Evgeny Fedorovich Oksenenko, supported my desire to become a journalist by teaching methods of reporting, sketching, and interviewing. Deputy editor Vera Mikheeva took Red Carnation juniors into her group. Winter passed unnoticed.

In the spring, my parents died, intending to visit Nadezhda Arsenievna in the Stupino district hospital, where she was to be operated on. Father — after the night shift, mother — in agreement with the leadership of the elementary school, left the town on April 7, 1982, without waiting for my arrival from work, despite the fact that I had a short working day. At the last moment, Nadezhda refused the operation and returned to Bolshoy Alekseevskoye. They did not recognize this. In the evening the doorbell rang. Two mother’s friends came and said that my parents had an accident on the Kashira highway at 14.30, and that nothing else is known.

The next morning, my father's co-workers, a doctor and school staff, as part of a special commission, canceled my departure for work, saying that my parents were dead. They asked if their parents had savings. I was very surprised when I replied that there were no passbooks or caches in the apartment. Urgently had to sell a garage, an old tourist scooter, and already found a candidate for the purchase of the Ural motorcycle disfigured by the accident.

Parents were brought to the cemetery in Avdotino-Tikhvinskoe and buried next to their grandmother - Matveyuk Elena Danilovna. As befits a military, under the gun salvo of rifles.

The question of my further stay in the town was being decided. In case of admission to Moscow State University, the leadership of the military unit promised an apartment in a house with immigrants in Odintsovo.

Continuing work in the editorial office, I began to prepare for entrance exams to the university. The goal was more than the goal. For a month and a half I restored the entire school course in history, English, literature. Each morning began a jog along the perimeter of the town and gymnastic exercises. In the evening before going to bed - 20 minutes of gymnastics.

Once, one of my neighbors, meeting me on the street, handed me a plate full of fresh strawberries. How much faith and kindness was in this act! The whole town believed in me. How was this faith not to justify!

In July, a creative competition took place, exams passed. Half a point was missing for enrollment because of the four on the essay on the theme “Kutuzov - the hero of the Patriotic War of 1812”. The inspector is the grandson of Leo Tolstoy.

Enrolled. Probably from a letter from a military unit.

Immediately after the exams, friends suggested going on vacation to the Crimea. Together with my friend Irina we went to Feodosia and stayed there 10 days. The first three days of the adventures were replaced by the long chores of the housewife about my health - I overheated under the sun and spent the remaining days in bed. Irina continued to sunbathe in the garden, away from the sea. Thanks to the hostess, every evening she cooked an unforgettable dinner for us.

Having returned from the trip, I learned that for three days you need to collect and pack things - prepare for the move to Odintsovo. Not imagining how this is done, she created such a mess that the matter seemed completely hopeless. In the evening, on the eve of the move, a whole class of my classmates unexpectedly came to me with a box of chocolates that required refreshments. There were several potatoes in the house. We cooked them. They escorted touchingly, from the heart, until midnight, passing the box of sweets from hand to hand. When the many-armed, talkative crowd left my house, sleep immediately bound me until the morning.

In the morning several cars drove up to the house. While the military removed the eaves and dismantled the empty cabinets, I put everything in boxes and gave the keys to the commandant.

. The academic year at the university began just like first grade, with adventure. Usually my mother woke me up, but she wasn’t here, and, having slept until 10 o’clock, I was suddenly confused where to go - to the Lenin Hills or to the faculty.

Gradually, life got better. The furniture from the two-room apartment fit all in one room. The house was cozy and tidy. Student trips for potatoes, warm September, classes in the shooting section, the availability of the theater environment, wonderful lectures by Elizaveta Petrovna Kuchborskaya and Lyudmila Evdokimovna Tatarinova, respectively, on ancient and ancient Russian literature, contributed to the successful start of studies.

Nadezhda Arsenievna, meanwhile, decided to register the property in which Dora Danilovna lived in my property. The only document that the house belonged to Elena Danilovna was a certificate from the village council, which Nadezhda Arsenievna received with the aim of filing a lawsuit with the Stupinsky People’s Court. The judge recognized my inheritance. Aunt's mother's - Dora and Panna Danilovna - did not agree with his decision. Such a severe lawsuit arose that for 4 years of study at the university 360 subpoenas came to me.

The ceasefire came when the only document confirming the "right of ownership" - a certificate from the village council - mysteriously disappeared from the case. The house was recognized as "ownerless" and divided into three parts. I found out about the disappearance of the certificate only a few years later, after re-reading the case file at the court’s secretariat and not having found the page “50” (or “55”).

. At the end of the first course for success in the shooting section, as well as for the championship in the team classification of the 45th MSU spartakiad in shooting, the department of physical education and the trade union committee of Moscow State University offered a ticket to the sports and health student camp "Solnechny" in Pitsunda.

It was unimaginable happiness to see mountain gorges of Abkhazia in August 1983, walk 2 kilometers along an uninhabited coastal strip ankle-deep in sea water to wooden terraces entwined with grapes, and every morning meet the sun rising from behind the mountains, which appeared unexpectedly in the sky like fiery a drop coming off the ground.

A special miracle is the blackberry bushes. Pull a twig - and there - curled balls of sleeping snakes. Gently release the twig. You go on. The snakes are sleeping.

They ran without fear, in sandals, along the dense grass. Nobody bit. Ходили за грибами, собирали цезарский гриб, похожий на мухомор, и совсем обыкновенные подберезовики среди необыкновенных южных деревьев. Перескакивали с камня на камень под брызги разбивающихся волн, путешествуя к пещерам, дрожали в шторм, промокшие от морской воды на палубе мелкого суденышка, возвращающегося с экскурсии в Новый Афон… Так отдыхали студенты 80-х в советской Абхазии.

В начале третьего курса, после успешных соревнований по пулевой стрельбе в университете им. П. Стучки в г.Риге, получила предложение от ДОСААФ МГУ обучиться в автошколе. Then four new Volga GAZ-24s arrived at Moscow State University. It was necessary to pay only gasoline. And - a trifle - to provide a certificate of medical examination at the place of residence. The queue for information was already scheduled for six months. It was possible to pass the medical examination out of turn by donating blood.

In the Odintsovo department of blood transfusion, my attention was attracted by a full-faced lady in a colorful scarf draped over her shoulders. Word for word, we got into a conversation. A woman came to donate blood for her daughter, and also, for the sake of an extraordinary medical board. We talked about homemade preparations, about a summer house in Alekseevsky, and when her son came for her, she invited her to dine with her. The invitation was accepted. The next day, in the evening, my friends came to visit me. A few days later, the woman ordered her son to call me at the faculty after work. And a month later they came together and brought two suitcases of his things. He smiled.

So, in my third year, February 23, 1985, I got married. This marriage lasted three years. In summer, the family suffered the first disappointment: the cottage was impregnable. Dora Danilovna did not want to receive guests, in particular, Nadezhda Arsenievna.

My mother-in-law in Odintsovo had strawberry beds. Once, going to Alekseevskoye to visit Nadezhda Arsenievna, she decided to collect manure along the way from the local farmhouse across the street from the teacher’s house, in which (in a new apartment) Nadezhda Arsenievna lived. All the soiled ones returned - slipped and fell into the dung. She directed her son to pick up a tank full of manure from the farm. Changed clothes, washed the dress. When the dress was dry, we went home. We drove an hour and a half.

Soon, my new relatives offered to accept my husband’s grandmother for permanent residence in order to obtain a larger apartment. But it was not my grandmother, and we were not familiar with her, besides, I was not going to "expand" so soon.

Learning about the funds that the residents of the town put on my passbook, my mother-in-law began to convince me to give her the money so that my husband would receive from his father a car in which we drove manure ...

These funds were collected by the town. And they were not spent indiscriminately. At that time I was expecting a telegram from Noginsk to buy the brand new ZAZ-968M.

After working for six months as a night commandant in the hostel of Moscow State University, for four months as a correspondent for Zavodskaya Pravda at the Znamya Truda plant (RSK MIG), in 1987 she finally received a journalist diploma and, at the invitation of Kolos Publishing House (Agropromizdat) ), came as an intern to the editorial board of the journal "Achievements of Science and Technology of the AIC".

The country was huge. Agriculture is on the verge of great change. The first cities of my multi-day business trips were Vinnitsa, Krasnodar, Kiev, Perm.

In November, Panna died in Elektrostal. They buried her in Avdotin-Tikhvin, next to her grandmother. Dora left for Elektrostal just before the New Year to accept an inheritance from her sister.

The critical point of this whole story was that on December 31, my husband did not come home to celebrate the New Year. Appearing two weeks later, he fell ill with a sore throat, he was hospitalized. After hospitalization, in February, he returned to his mother, and I heard that Dora had died in Elektrostal.

In February, my husband and I broke up by signing the “Settlement Agreement”. The troubles associated with Elektrostal completely fell on my shoulders. The Stupino-Alekseevskoye-Odintsovo-Elektrostal route helped the ZAZ-968 M car repaired in Serpukhov during the year to overcome.

The apartment in Elektrostal was estimated at 2 thousand rubles, of which 400 were required to be paid for the organization of the funeral. The coffin with the body of Dora Danilovna was delivered to Bolshoy Alekseevskoye and, after parting with the house, was buried in Avdotin-Tikhvinsky, next to the graves of Elena and Panna.

In the spring, I discovered that a roof was leaking at a house in Bolshoi Alekseyevsky, and the rest of the funds went to replace the roof and repair the fence. In summer, petty thieves got into the house - they set fire to the fence, knocked down locks, carried away tools and utensils in front of local residents. These were students of the school to them. N.I. Novikov. I came to school and talked well with them, in the director’s office, about responsibility. Thirty years have passed. All are alive and well.

The roof under my supervision was repaired by workers from the city of Serpukhov. However, the local leadership decided to demolish the house. I asked the state farm and village council for a plot in the neighboring village of Blagovskoye. In 1974, in 1974, my parents spent their summer vacation with me in a tent on the banks of the Severka River. Several times, our grandmother came to visit us with her friend Maria Pavlovna and her husband Grigory Anisimovich. The small village of Blagovskoye showed great promise. I wanted to open a mill and a bread shop in it, as the nearest store was four kilometers away, on the other side of the river.

The site was allocated, it remained to choose a place. My husband and I chose it, transported the dismantled house, and were about to build the foundation, as it became known that this land was given to Moscow organizations for the construction of summer cottages. Leaving the excavation pit dug by the excavator, we moved to the site from the opposite side of the street.

. In the summer of 1990, my son was born from a second marriage. The house was dismantled by seasonal workers. They left logs, massive floorboards, windows with platbands behind lilac bushes, opposite the village club. In September, the village tractor drivers somehow dragged the remains to a new site. We were allocated a place of conflagration of the house of the mother carpenter living in the village of Blagovskoye. Three summers we came to Blagovskoye, spent the night in a tent and did everything we could - garden, fishing, backfilling the foundation. The crew of carpenters from the state farm did not wait, and our family could not afford to hire a commercial. The local carpenter refused to help - he could not build someone else's house on the site of his mother’s house.

Save the work and materials helped the deal. The plot in Blagovsky passed to Tamara Vasilyevna Suvorova (chief accountant of the Moscow design factory), who took upon herself all the efforts to reissue it.

The proceeds were spent on an unfinished garden house near Mozhaisk.

In the summer of 1993, getting to the cottage in crowded buses, scooping up dust for our sneakers and walking the rest of the way on foot, we met a woman who dreamed of buying this house from her previous owners. So, the garden house with the attic went to the co-owner of a small asphalt plant.

The husband went into book trading. During the year, local (Odintsovo) racketeers attacked the business, despite our license. Legality increasingly came into conflict with reality. The second marriage broke up.

A special period of my life was connected with the Medical newspaper. In 1995, free from country hassles and bored by profession, she found a vacancy in the newspaper "From Hand to Hand". Meditsinskaya Gazeta required a correspondent from the department of science and education. The selection was tough, the editors chose one of 27 candidates.

. In the evenings after work, she became interested in the history of the natural sciences, which she met in the reading rooms of the Central Republican Library ("Leninki"). In the light of the primary sources, mathematics and physics were significantly different from subjects taught at school. Physical and mathematical postulates no longer seemed unshakable, and something I was even ready to challenge. If you did not have to accompany the child to a music school named after DB Kabalevsky spent all her free time reading, which, in general, had a positive effect on the work of the department of science and education of the “Medical Newspaper”. With the exception of one mistake, or a typo that crept into the Pyramid Geometry material (February 20, 1998, No. 15 MG) that the double ratio of the height of the Cheops pyramid to the length of the side of its base is the Fibonacci root, not "Planck constant".

In 1996, Meditsinskaya Gazeta, led by its chief editor, professor of medicine Georgy Alekseevich Komarov, returned the tradition of Pirogov congresses to Russian doctors. The first (17th) Pirogovsky Congress of Doctors was held in Moscow with the participation of Academician B.V. Petrovsky, President of RAMS V.I. Pokrovsky. The publishing house "Medical Newspaper" published the book "XVII All-Russian Pirogovsky Congress of Doctors" edited by the executive secretary, corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences Yu.E. Korneev. My publications were rated by readers as significant after the publications of the editor-in-chief G.A. Komarova. The Russian Academy of Natural Sciences offered to become its corresponding member, the Guild of Medical Journalism of Russia presented a gift - a dictaphone.

In 1997, I began to think about defending a candidate dissertation as an applicant and on May 14 passed the first exam of the candidate minimum in philosophy (bioethics) at the Moscow Medical Dental Institute. ON. Semashko.

MG was already a joint stock company. The day was approaching when the shareholders had to choose a CEO and approve a new charter. The candidate who promised to double the salary won. One year after the election, the editor-in-chief of the advertising department A. Poltorak, who was elected to the post of general director, eloquently shook my printouts in front of me, declaring that my "work was worth nothing." This meant that my publications did not bring the newspaper profit. In 1998, she returned to the editorial office three sums of her annual salary, extracted from advertising projects.

Repair of the roof and premises of house No. 1/2 on B. Sukharevskaya Square, the editorial office of which was occupied by the top two floors, was carried out for several months in 1997 in the presence of employees and had the most adverse effect on my health. It became impossible to speak, keep silent, laugh - a violent cough attacked at planning meetings, conferences, interviews, and in public transport. “Thunder rumbles”, caused even by a small sip of coffee, became a serious obstacle to communication.

The trip to Egypt in the middle of the winter was also remembered (the report was published in MG 24, 03/22/96). At the SHEDVAN hotel, I was bitten by a mosquito, and half my face wrinkled, like a centenary old woman. Back to Moscow, the plane arrived from Hurghada late, at night, from the airport I barely managed to get to the Belorussky railway station. I returned home on the first morning train.

The "diagnosis" was made by Academician Izmerov, to whom the answer of the "MG" Yu. Korneev led me. "What a cold sore!" - remarked Nikolai Fedotovich and translated the conversation on another topic.

Soon the permanent deputy passed away, not only G.A. Komarova, military surgeon Vladlen G. Borodin, died of a stroke at a trolleybus stop. On metro trains, as in life, he always used the last chance, and always managed on time. The newly elected chief editor in the morgue of the Research Institute of Emergency Care. Sklifosovsky ostentatiously put in his coffin the doubled number of the Medical Newspaper, in which, incidentally, there was no longer an inspirational lib: Omnium artium medicina nobilissima.

In the winter of 2001, I finally parted with the Medical newspaper.

Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor Yakov G. Halperin became my sensitive leader at the All-Russian Scientific and Research Center for Traditional Traditional Medicine "ENIOM". She edited manuscripts for the journal "Bulletin of Traditional Medicine of Russia", book editions, for six months of work she earned a box of chocolates and thanks. The center carried out major repairs of the institution’s buildings; it did not have funds for salaries.

In the summer, under strange circumstances, Nadezhda Arsenievna died in a hospital near Moscow, as reported by her Moscow sister Nina, asking for financial support. I don’t know if a box of chocolates and five thousand rubles of my savings helped her. She lived with Nadezhda in her Moscow apartment, among her children and grandchildren, and six months before the death of Nadezhda Arsenievna she was placed in the Trinity Hospital, where she visited on Tuesdays, once a week. The last time the doctors did not show her hope, and the next day they reported that she had died. Nina brought the coffin with the body of Nadezhda Arsenievna to Avdotino-Tikhvinskoe, burying it next to her children, and not with her mother, whose grave was taken care of in one of Moscow cemeteries. By the time of the burial of the photograph, a place for which Nadezhda had foreseen in her lifetime foreseen on the monument to the buried grandson, was not found.

Editing of manuscripts for the magazine "Library" and its applications - the almanacs "Bibliofil" (No. 5 (2) 2001) and "Books" (No. 1 - 2002), which I started at the publishing house "Liberia", continued until the legendary honey exhibition in the Moscow Manege. In December, the editorial office on Mokhovaya 16 turned off the heating. Work with manuscripts at seven degrees of heat returned a cough. Contrary to expectations, she received a very small salary for the new year, and she did not find herself a publishing editor of the booklet almanac, the first issue of which came out in 2002 without the instructions of the publishing editor. The contract is over.

. On the eve of the new year, 2002, one of the publishing house employees said that he was going to open his own newspaper and that he needed a correspondent.

The offer to work as a correspondent was accepted. The first issue of the newspaper Khamovniki - Day after Day came out, when the issue’s sponsor, a local businessman, changed his mind about running for the post of head of the district administration and abandoned his future plans. Then my boss remembered one unfinished manuscript and asked to help him finish the work. In the spring of 2002, we finished work on a monograph called the Dictionary of Rhymes and was published by the Slovo Publishing House.

In May, the time began for hikes that continued throughout the summer. The Odintsovo administration allocated a long-awaited gardening plot near the village of Butyn. My son made friends with my boss, who was 5.5 years younger than me, and soon we became members of the same family.

The seedlings were already rooted when the advisers to the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, who received land for development along with Odintsovo gardeners, demanded that we invest. We were ready to invest in the construction of communications KIZ "Green Grove-1", but after the privatization of the land. There was no permission for privatization.

. In 2012, the son graduated from the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, and entered graduate school. He had already had work since the third year. By the way, both schools, a gymnasium in Odintsovo and a music school named after He graduated with honors from Kabalevsky in Moscow, and I received letters of thanks for his education twice, signed on behalf of the head of the Odintsovo district, Alexander Georgievich Gladyshev.

In the same year, after an illness and partial rehabilitation, she came to meet at the Odintsovo Center for Aesthetic Education. The director of the Center for Economic Development and Trade, Yulia Yurievna Klishina, was very pleased to learn that my specialty is journalism. The center needed a teacher of additional education in the association "Young Journalist". However, the groups have not yet been formed.

The medical book for a job was issued by the medical commission of the Central Administrative District of Moscow, without even asking about my illnesses. There were no specialists of the surgeon and oncologist in the commission, and the vaccinations made were simply a contraindication

Essay structure

The structure of the essay is determined by the requirements for it:

thoughts of the author of an essay on the problem are presented in the form of short abstracts (T).

thought should be supported by evidence - therefore, the argument is followed by arguments (A).

Arguments - these are facts, phenomena of public life, events, life situations and life experiences, scientific evidence, references to the opinions of scientists, etc. It is better to give two arguments in favor of each thesis: one argument seems unconvincing, three arguments can "overload" the statement made in genre focused on brevity and imagery.

Thus, the essay acquires a ring structure (the number of theses and arguments depends on the topic, the chosen plan, the logic of thought development):

- introduction (wording of the topic, choice of title, relevance of the topic, disagreement on the topic, the transition to the main judgment)

- the main part (several judgments made by the author, definition of the basic concepts used in proposing judgments, evidence, facts or examples that support the judgments, consideration of counterarguments, showing their weakness). The thesis is arguments, the thesis is arguments.

- conclusion (repetition of the main proposition, summarizing arguments in defense of the main proposition, general conclusion on the usefulness of this statement)

Basic concepts

An autobiography is a document that is compiled in any form and is necessary to provide basic information about life and work. The main difference from the usual questionnaire: the data are described in more detail, which makes it possible to find out all the most important and necessary. The sample autobiography is standard, a person simply enters his data into it and supplements it with information that he considers important. Then it is signed and stored in a personal file along with other documents.

Important aspects

An autobiography is a free description of a person’s life, and there are no regulations or specific forms. You need to write it on a regular sheet of A4 format, where there is no graph, no questions, or anything else. A correct autobiography, a sample of which will be considered below, is compiled taking into account certain norms. You need to write it by hand with a pen with blue ink. No corrections or blots are allowed. Благодаря автобиографии, человек может четко и в сжатой форме изложить всю необходимую информацию.

Основные пункты

В автобиографии должны быть изложены основные блоки информации, которые включают сведения, такие как:

  1. Ф. И. О., дата и место рождения. Указываться эта информация может несколькими способами. К примеру, наподобие сочинения: «Я, Никитин Валерий Сергеевич, родился 10 января 1970 года в городе Санкт-Петербург». Или же так, как в анкете: «Никитин Валерий Сергеевич. Дата рождения: 10 января 1970 года. Place of birth: city of St. Petersburg. "
  2. Information about parents: name, year of birth and profession. For example: “Father - Nikitin Sergey Fedorovich, born in 1940, design engineer. Mother - Anna Andreevna Nikitina, born in 1945, therapist. "

Other information

In addition to the main points, a sample autobiography may contain such information:

  • the presence of children
  • marital status,
  • period of maternity leave,
  • participation in any important events,
  • the presence of business and other activities.

The autobiography ends with the home address, contact phone number and date of writing the document. You also need to put a signature. There should not be any other signature or stamp on the autobiography. If after submitting documents for work some changes have occurred, then this is reflected in a separate application.

Interesting to know

For organizations, many organizations require an autobiography. By the way, some enterprises have simplified forms with questions. You need to find out about their availability in the personnel department.

It is important to remember that this is not a 5-sheet essay. An autobiography should not exceed one page size. Therefore, do not write too much. An autobiography should not look like narcissism. This is a document that allows you to find out the main information. It is noticed that employers do not spend more than 3 seconds reading such documents. Remember that an autobiography must meet the requirements and goals for which it was compiled, so indicate only what is included in the basic requirements.

Many are interested in how to write an autobiography. The sample below will help you do this quickly and easily.

I, Petrova Svetlana Anatolyevna, was born on March 22, 1985 in Moscow.

Father - Safonov Anatoly Stepanovich, born in 1957 - private entrepreneur.

Mother - Anna Borisova, Safonova, born in 1960 - administrator of a beauty salon.

From 1991 to 2003 she studied at secondary school No. 17 of Moscow. At the end of school she received a certificate with honors and a gold medal.

In 2003, she entered the Moscow Humanitarian University. M.V. Lomonosov at the Faculty of Journalism, after which in 2008 I was awarded the qualification of a specialist in the specialty “Television and Radio Control” and awarded with a diploma with honors. During the training, she passed practice in the newspaper "Komsomolskaya Pravda".

From 2009 to 2011 she worked in the newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda, and quit after the contract.

Since 2011 I have been working as a leading journalist on Channel One.

Married. Husband - Petrov Sergey Vladimirovich, born in 1954, private entrepreneur.

There is a son - Petrov Maxim Sergeevich, born in 2010.

119027, Moscow, st. Pumping, 2, apt. 96.

As you can see, there is nothing complicated in writing an autobiography, the most important thing is to concisely state your life, its main stages and achievements. It’s important not to lie or embellish anything, since all the information that is set out in your autobiography can be easily checked with official documents, such as a certificate, diploma, work book, etc. If you still can’t decide what to write, it is recommended that you draw up several options, and then at the enterprise in the personnel department ask which one is suitable.